Expert Appraisal Services
“Carolyn, Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions yesterday. I sincerely appreciate your opinions and the time that you took to look at our photos and consider our situation. You offer very valuable services for anyone who loves antiques, fine art and nice furnishings – whether you assist them in finding these things through your sales or through passing them on in one way or another. Every day I sit in the chair I purchased from you when we first moved to NJ, it is “my” chair in our family room and fits me perfectly in every way that could be defined. Thank you again for helping me yesterday evening.“ ~ Alexandra S.
Carolyn & Albert Remmey, both USPAP compliant appraisers, conduct thorough and comprehensive appraisal reports for whatever your need may be. The valuation estimate is based on the statistical averaging of similar items, which are frequently exchanged in the current market appropriate to the item. Every client receives a formal, written appraisal with relevant photographs. Remmey Antiques & Fine Art Appraisers maintain a copy of each appraisal for a minimum of 5 years after the issue date.
All of our appraisals adhere to the Appraisers Association of America Code of Ethics and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), set forth by the Appraisal Foundation of America.
What type of appraisals does Remmey Antiques offer?
Carolyn & Albert offer a variety of appraisals & evaluations pertaining to:
- Estate tax appraisals for executors, lawyers, bankers & other estate administrators
- Insurance retail replacement for property owners, either new or updated
- Fair market value for marital dispute distribution
- Charitable donations for individuals or businesses
- Sellers looking to potentially sell their property and want to better understand the current, relevant market(s)
What types of personal property does Remmey Antiques appraise?
Carolyn & Albert have a strong background in the antiques & fine art industry, and offer appraisals of, but are not limited to:
- American Decorative Arts & Furniture
- Continental/European Decorative Arts & Furniture
- Fine Art, including Impressionist, Mid Century Modern, Contemporary & Prints
- Coins and Currency
- Automobiles, both vintage & new
- All personal property items